1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?
"Do you love me?" to anyone I ever care about ever. Because I don't ever feel like they will honestly say yes.
2. What’s something you hide about your personality?
I actually have a lot of anger issues. But I don't deal with them outwardly like most, they sort of implode on me.
3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
Uhm, that I'm happy. hahaha
4. How do you deal with criticism?
5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
My roommate and friend both stayed with me for hours when I was in the ER and really scared, and I love them both for it.
6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
I don't know. I made my current gentleman-friend a card of all the things I know he likes, plus silly stuff like rubber ducks in hats and a fat otter making a face. Hopefully that's nice.
--OH, I made my previous boyfriend an entire booklet of handmade love coupons for Snowflake Day.
7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
Take me on a trip somewhere new. <3
8. Describe your favourite texture.
9. Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?
I don't really know... I have never been closely effected by any tragedy, and that's really a problem. Each one is terrible and of course they all made me sad, but nothing registered on a personal level. And, actually, that really disturbs me that I'm THAT callous.
10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance.
I'll... do that later.
11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
Uhmmmmmmmmmm... Dumbledore. :
Because he seems like a very interesting person, not only wise but naive at the same time. And I don't know that many fictional characters.
12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
Ugh, most bitter, closed-minded old people that I've known.
13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion?
Uh... I'm pretty prejudiced against uneducated people that live on welfare. So maybe that? :
14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears?
Whenever I imagine him, there is not underwear involved.
15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do?
Break up with the man I loved because he was mistreating me. And then move on with my life.
16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
CRAP, I DON'T KNOW ANY ELEMENTS. MAGNESIUM BECAUSE IT SOUNDS COOL???
17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
Say "Do as I say, not as I do," which is obviously unfair and total bullshit.
18. Which Disney Princess do you most identify with and why? Which is your favourite and why? And yes- ANYONE can answer this question.
Well, Belle is my favorite because her love is based on true emotions formed over time and not like... instantaneous love-at-first-sight like most princess movies. But I guess I identify with Ariel, because I do feel like space cadet and really out of place in my world--and I do get crazy obsessed over people I care about really fast, to the point that I make bad choices that hurt me. :
19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
Weapon? Can I just like... use my fists? And I shall scream "FOR SHAME, SIR!"
20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?
Uhm... that Dobby had a crush on Harry? (I just made this up now because I can't think of anything. BUT DOBBY'S LOVE WAS REAL AND NOT SILLY AT ALL.)
21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?
How I hope the same gentleman-friend I mentioned earlier is all right, because his cat got hit and he's really sad but I can't be there to help him. :
22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
... "my meat blanket."
23. What motivates you in life?
Trying to find happiness and spread it around. I want everyone to smile.
24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
UUUUUGH, TOO MANY FEELS, CAN'T EVEN UGGUGHGHRKHI
25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?
Honestly, first thing I'm doing is getting a gun and then shooting myself. I'm not sticking around for that shit.
26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
Most like? Maybe a satyr? :
/ I would like to be a nymph, though~!
27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had.
Ugh too longgggg:
I watched shooting stars on the beach and it was fun the end!
28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.
Lol, uh... recently acted like a total stalker trying to get the address of a person from the hostess of a restaurant where the person's brother worked. SUPER SKETCHY.
29. What’s something that scares you about the future?
Everything. I am so terrified I can't.. omg.
30. List 5 quirky things about yourself.
Uh... cleaning my ears makes me cough.
I don't shave.
I find hands, wrists and forearms attractive.
I bite the area of sensitive skin on my hands (between thumb and the rest of the fingers) to stay awake in class when I'm really tired.
I don't know if any of these things are considered quirky.
31. Describe your dream library.
One with all happy endings?
32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned?
When I was really little, I remember playing with a napkin in the back seat of the car and then deciding to let it go out the window, and when it flew away I was realllllllly sad because I knew I'd never get it back. lol
33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
UHM... A FUN ROLLER COASTER THAT SPLASHES YOU WITH WATER! :
34. Do you have any “rules” about food?
Seafood is gross and you don't eat it ever. Besides that, not really.
35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
If it's actual love, there's no problem. If it's a gold-digger kind of thing, that's wrong obviously. And if they're under 18, that's illegal even if it's stupid so just wait until they turn 18 if you truly love them and stop being dumb.
36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
I want to be intimate in a walk in freezer... but not like a butcher's one, because that'd be creepy. Maybe one with ice cream. :
37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
Senior year of high school/freshman year of college.
38. How do you approach social situations?
...slowly and with caution.
39. What is your ideal bed? Why?
My bed, but on a pretty metal frame with loopy designs! Because that would be gorgeous, and I love my mattress........
40. Post a short excerpt of your life.
I was born and then some stuff happened, and I have yet to die... so... to be continued (?).